Sunday, June 28, 2009

some things just cannot go my way...

Bismillah,
Alhamdulillah things are back to normal again..But some things are just unchangeable...especially when it comes to my emotional needs. Okay, i don't want to start complaining. Everything is just temporary and so are all the bad feelings that are kept inside. Sometimes it's just not worth to talk about how i feel especially when people just won't understand me. And that shows that Allah wants me to talk to Him, and tell Him all my miseries and problems. Afterall, only He could help me settle all those stuff banging inside my head. Honestly, problems that i'm facing are just little little ones at the moment, compared to other people who are less fortunate. And I thank Allah for everything that i own and possess all this while. The problem is just that I think far too much from what i should. That's what's making me all haywire sometimes. Seriously, things are just too easy to put under control. It's whether I want to or not. It's all in my hands, as long as Allah lets me do them. And again, I really thank Him for letting me go through all this stuff coz it makes me a much mature person and in reality, He makes me realize how things in life are just unavoidable sometimes and the only way to solve problems is through compromising. Even though most of the time compromising seems too hard, it's always the easiest solution, as long as i can be patient with what i'm going through. Maybe i'm not yet on my way to face the real world, but i'm sure i'm ready to face any challenges that will come. All i need is a whole lot of faith, a little confidence, a bucket of support, and a pinch of trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment